Womennovator is a platform to recognize inspirational women with substance with the ultimate aim to encourage women in work field. Through various modes of assistance, this initiative is an aim to help women - promote and accelerate their exceptional work.
After creating Asia Books of Records now shall be presenting stories of young women entrepreneurs, and the trials, triumphs and tribulations of their journey to successful leaders. We are proud of the ones who have made a difference with their intelligence, strength, passion and leadership qualities. Along with this a major consideration which we have covered is – women empowering women.
Major objective is to focus of creating additional revenue streams and public profile of women entrepreneurs This is event shall be done in guidance by our esteemed mentors and profiling of the applicants in accordance with our honorable jury panel. Mediums of Recognition, Acceleration, and Promotion:
- Feature in Management Planner: The Women Faces features in online and print publication consisting of short snippets of their success journey. This Management Planner will be distributed across ministries, embassies, banks, financial institutions, private and public companies.
- Recognition at Event Ceremony: Awards felicitated by prominent individuals. The event will be covered by Prime Time TV and Press Coverage by Top News Publishers. ∙ Branding and Networking: Along with mentors and jury, under our umbrella today we have a group of influential people. People who are brands in themselves. These Brand Ambassadors have the capacity to accelerate the help the women faces reach their true potential.
- Pitching opportunity: 100 Women Elevator pitch (60 sec each) - Asian Record for "Maximum Women Change makers giving elevator pitches on Event Day" which will be recorded in The "Asian Book of Records". The pitch is judged by our ‘Investor & Mentor Panel’
- Information about relevant government schemes: Panel discussion of Ministries and its Department : MSME, MSDE, DIPP (Invest India and Startup India), NSIC, Niti Aayog, DST, SIDBI on Government schemes exclusive for Women Entrepreneur across central and other states, so as to bridge the gap between government schemes and people who need them. -Event shall highlight new technology tie up to scale up existing setups like blockchain , VR , AR etc - opportunity to look for co-founders and business associate locally and internationally to reach maximum masses
- Internationalization Committee: Thinking and becoming global. The committee would consist of Business & Thought Leaders, Diplomats etc. This would help women faces to innovate better and also establishing global alliances. Interaction with Embassy trade commissioners to ensure international market reach.
- With this initiative, we are not only providing the well-deserved recognition to the selected candidates but we have on-boarded partners that can provide support to these 100 women beyond this recognition. Each Partner will assist relevant women in their capacity through:
Civic & Social Organization
9 on LinkedIn Includes members with current employer listed as Womennovator, including part-time roles.
Mentor, investors, crowdfunding, media, Govt Schemes, internationalisation, credit facilitation, advisory board formation, company formation, and brand equity